Draining A Waterbed
1. First you need to unplug the Heater
2. Next You will need a hose no longer than 50 feet, you will also need a venturi gravity pump, perfect union and an adaptor. (Pictures of the are available on our accessories page).
3. Connect the venturi pump to your bathroom faucett using the white adaptor. the adaptor will screw into the faucet were the airator is at.
4. next you will attach the hose to the side of the pump, than put the perfect union piece on the other end of the hose. Then attach it to the waterbed.
5. Turn water on and run water into bed this will get air out of the hose
6. While water is runing into the hose, pull the bell down on the pump. Water will start to run out.
7. The bed is now draining.